Energy Saving Programs and Rebates
Exploring ways to save money on your energy bill at home? PSNH, in partnership with state and federal sources, provides various types of money-saving programs that help you save money and save energy, which also helps us reduce our generation costs. Learn how you can save in the following areas:
- Shop for energy saving products using the new NHSaves Online Catalog
- Home lighting: Looking for ways to save money on your home lighting? Find out about our ENERGY STAR® Lighting program as well as any federal, state, and local incentives available.
- Appliances: The power that your home appliances consume can be significant. Start saving today when you purchase appliances through the ENERGY STAR Appliance program
- Homes and renovations: Whether you’re building a new home or remodeling an existing house, we offer a number of valuable cost-cutting programs.
- NEW! Heating and cooling: Get special rates and incentives on your home’s heating and cooling bill, or earn discounts for buying ENERGY STAR rated systems.
- Renewable energy rate: Thinking about buying a renewable energy source and generating your own power? Find out how you can sell your home-generated renewable power back to PSNH, using our Net Metering program.
- Tax incentives: Find out about the most up-to-date federal and state tax incentives available when you purchase certain Energy Star products and appliances.