PSNH offers payment programs that help you with the following:
- Assistance paying your electric bill.
- Make your household budgeting easier.
- Contribute to assistance programs that help “neighbors” in your community who might be facing their own financial challenges.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties and require an immediate extension on your current monthly bill, you can make a Payment Arrangement online, or call one of our representatives at 1-800-662-7764. We are available 24 hours a day.
Our Payment Assistance Programs
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor (NHN) Fund provides assistance to customers who have difficulties making their electricity payments, but don’t qualify for federal help, during the harsh New Hampshire winter months. Find out how you can make a contribution that will help others in your community or, if you need assistance yourself, how to apply for assistance from the NHN Fund.
- Electric Assistance Program (EAP) provides assistance to income-eligible PSNH customers by applying a discount to their monthly electric bill. Find out more about EAP.
- Budget Billing Program offers you a convenient way to even out monthly electric payments. You pay the same amount every month, making budgeting and expense management less of a guessing game. We review your account monthly and adjust the budgeted amount if necessary. Learn more.
- Gift Certificates redeemable for electricity bill payments are a really cool gift idea. But our “Powerful Gift” gift certificates, as they are called, can also be a special way to lend a hand to a relative or friend in need. Your dollar amount goes toward payment of their electric bill.